Transfer students applying for admission to NEBRASKA must meet performance requirements and complete a core of selected high school courses.
Students who do not meet admission requirements are still encouraged to apply. In these cases, admission will be determined by a committee appointed by the Director of Admissions and your complete academic profile will be considered.
- Transfer students are required to submit high school and college transcripts as part of the review process.
- College courses can be used to satisfy the high school requirements.
- If you graduated high school before 1997 visit the pre-1997 graduation admission requirements section.
Students who have completed 12 or more semester credits from a post secondary institution are considered transfer students.
Core Course & College Specific Requirements
There are 16 units of academic courses and some college specific requirements for admission.
Students who are transferring from other post-secondary institutions are required to:
- demonstrate a 2.0 ("C" average) cumulative grade point average (GPA) on all college-level course work
- have a 2.0 GPA for the most recent term of attendance