Instructions For Applying
- Review the list of materials you'll need before starting your application
- Start your application
- Self-report your transcript
- Pay the application fee:
- Pay online using credit card
- Check (payable to the University of Nebraska). Include the applicant's name in the memo line
Next Steps After Applying
Additional materials required before your application is considered complete:
- Request your ACT/SAT test scores be forwarded directly from the testing agency to the University of Nebraska–Lincoln Office of Admissions (NOTE: Full scholarship consideration requires an official
ACT or SAT test score on or before the December national test date of
senior year. View additional scholarship information.)
- ACT code: 2482
- SAT code: 6877
- Submit your personal statement to be considered for leadership, service, and diversity scholarships. (NOTE: This is NOT required for admission to the University of Nebraska–Lincoln.)
Next Steps After You Graduate
Request your official transcripts for any collegiate or high school coursework completed to be sent AFTER you graduate to:
Office of Admissions
1410 Q Street
Lincoln, NE 68588-0417
Applications after the published admissions deadline
If you apply after the published semester deadline you may still be eligible for admission.
Any application received after the published deadline will be placed on a wait-list. The admissions committee will prioritize the wait-list based upon candidates that meet our assured admission requirements.
Please note there is no guarantee of admission for wait-list applicants.