Instructions For Applying
- Review the list of materials you'll need before starting your application
- Start your application
- Self-report your transcript
- Pay the application fee:
- Pay online using credit card
- Check (payable to the University of Nebraska). Include the applicant's name in the memo line
Next Steps After Applying
Additional materials required before your application is considered complete:
- Ask your guidance counselor/high school to send an official copy of your high school transcript to:
Office of Admissions
1410 Q Street
Lincoln, NE 68588-0417
- Request your ACT/SAT test scores be forwarded directly from the testing agency to the University of Nebraska–Lincoln Office of Admissions (ACT code: 2482; SAT code: 6877.)
NOTE: Full scholarship consideration requires an official ACT or SAT test score on or before the December national test date of senior year. View additional scholarship information.
- Request transcripts for any collegiate work you have completed
- Submit your personal statement to be considered for leadership, service, and diversity scholarships. (NOTE: This is NOT required for admission to the University of Nebraska–Lincoln.)
Applications after the published admissions deadline
If you apply after the published semester deadline you may still be eligible for admission.
Any application received after the published deadline will be placed on a wait-list. The admissions committee will prioritize the wait-list based upon candidates that meet our assured admission requirements.
Please note there is no guarantee of admission for wait-list applicants.