Instructions For Applying
- Review the list of materials you'll need before starting your application
- Start your application
- Pay the application fee:
- Pay online using credit card.
- Check (payable to the University of Nebraska). Include the applicant's name in the memo line.
Next Steps After Applying
Additional materials required before your application is considered complete:
- Ask your high school and all post secondary institutions you have attended to send official copies of your transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
1410 Q Street
Lincoln, NE 68588-0417
- Nebraska Residents Only: To be considered for transfer scholarships, please submit the personal statement for transfer students form
- Submit information needed for participation in the University Honors Program (if applicable)
- Military transcript (if applicable)
Applications after the published admissions deadline
If you apply after the published semester deadline you may still be eligible for admission.
Any application received after the published deadline will be placed on a wait-list. The admissions committee will prioritize the wait-list based upon candidates that meet our assured admission requirements.
Please note there is no guarantee of admission for wait-list applicants.