Use this application if:
- You have graduated from high school AND
- You currently are taking or have attempted more than 12 semester credits of college or university-level course work since high school graduation (or the equivalent) OR
- You plan to attend college with a military transcript
If you don't meet one of these criteria go back and select a different application type.
- Complete the application
- Pay the application fee:
- Pay online using credit card.
- Check (payable to the University of Nebraska). Include the applicant's name in the memo line.
Additional Materials Required Before Your Application is Considered Complete:
- Request your high school send an official copy of your high school transcript to the Office of Admissions, 1410 Q Street, Lincoln, NE 68588-0417
- Contact each post secondary institution that you have attended to request your official transcripts sent to the Office of Admissions.
- Nebraska Residents Only: To be considered for transfer scholarships, please submit the personal statement for transfer students form.
- Information on the University Honors Program.
- Military transcript (if applicable)
Forms To Complete If You've Already Received a Bachelor's Degree
If you've already completed an undergraduate degree and are looking to continue your education at UNL, in addition to the application above, we also need you to verify your educational goals.
Applications after the published admissions deadline
If you apply after the published semester deadline you may still be eligible for admission.
Any application received after the published deadline will be placed on a wait-list. The admissions committee will prioritize the wait-list based upon candidates that meet our assured admission requirements.
Please note there is no guarantee of admission for wait-list applicants.