This application is for:
- Students seeking an Undergraduate Certificate, not an undergraduate degree from the University of Nebraska‒Lincoln.
If this does not describe you please go back and select a different application type.
- Complete the application
- Pay the application fee:
- Pay online using credit card.
- Check (payable to the University of Nebraska). Include the applicant's name in the memo line.
Additional Materials Required Before Your Application is Considered Complete:
- Proof of high school graduation or its equivalent such as a General Equivalency Diploma (G.E.D.)
- An official transcript needs to be sent directly from the high school or testing agency that issued the diploma. Send it to the Office of Admission, 1410 Q Street, Lincoln, NE 68588-0417.
Applications after the published admissions deadline
If you apply after the published semester deadline you may still be eligible for admission.
Any application received after the published deadline will be placed on a wait-list. The admissions committee will prioritize the wait-list based upon candidates that meet our assured admission requirements.
Please note there is no guarantee of admission for wait-list applicants.