Select your student type for information about specific application requirements.
- Review additional application requirements for specific student types listed above.
- Complete the application
- Pay the $45 application fee:
- Pay online using credit card.
- Check, bank draft or money order (payable to the University of Nebraska). Include the applicant's name in the memo line.
We will begin to review your application as soon as we receive all official documents needed to complete your file. It takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks to complete the application review and we will notify you by mail of your admission status.
- Failure to disclose all institutions attended is a violation of the UNL student code of conduct and may lead to revocation of your admission status
- Information regarding application materials and admissions status can only be discussed with the applicant
- All application materials must be submitted or postmarked by the deadline for scholarship eligibility
- Paper applications are available by special request
Applications After Published Admissions Deadlines
If you apply after the published semester deadline you may still be eligible for admission.
Any application received after the published deadline will be placed on a wait-list. The admissions committee will prioritize the wait-list based upon candidates that meet UNL's assured admission requirements.
Find out more about University of Nebraska–Lincoln assured admission requirements.
Please note there is no guarantee of admission for wait-list applicants.
Please contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-742-8800 if there is anything that we can do to help in the process.