Learn More about how to pay your deposit

Inter-campus Application

The Inter-Campus Application is for students who are currently enrolled at one of the NU system campuses (UNK, UNL, UNMC, UNO, or NCTA) and would like to take coursework at a different NU system campus, while maintaining enrollment as a degree-seeking student at your home campus.

Change of Campus Application

The Change of Campus Application is for any student who is attending or has attended one of the four campuses of the University of Nebraska System and is making application for admission as a degree-seeking student at a new University of Nebraska campus.

NOTE: Change of Campus students must fill out both the Change of Campus Application and the Transfer Student Application to be considered for admission