- Complete the application
- Pay the application fee:
- Pay online using credit card.
- Check (payable to the University of Nebraska). Include the applicant's name in the memo line.
Additional Materials Required Before Your Application is Considered Complete:
- If you left UNL because of Academic Dismissal, you must also submit a Returning Student Questionnaire
- If the last university you attended was UNO, UNMC or UNK, you must also submit a Change of Campus Form
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions you have attended since you left the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Students seeking readmission must clear all holds (including
deficiency holds) from their UNL record before their application for
readmission will be considered. Academically Dismissed students must apply by December 1 for the Spring term and May 1 for the Summer or Fall term.
Students who left UNL in good standing may apply up until the first week of classes.
If you've already completed an undergraduate degree and are looking to continue your education at UNL, in addition to the application above, we also need you to verify your educational goals.