MyRED is a student portal where applicants can manage their application portfolio online. Through MyRED, applicants have the ability to:
- View application status and missing application materials
- Apply to the University Honors Program and Raikes School
- Submit the informal personal statement for scholarships
- Pay the freshmen enrollment deposit
- Submit a housing contract
- Register for New Student Enrollment
- and more!
Steps to pay the enrollment deposit
Log in to MyRED.
- From the menu on the page select the 'Enrollment Deposit' link.
- Click on the 'Enrollment Deposit Payment' button.
- Enter your credit card information and click 'Continue.'
- Add your CSC code and billing information and click 'I authorize this transaction.'
- Confirm your information by clicking 'Submit Transaction for Processing.'
Checking your application status.
Log in to MyRED.
From the left menu in MyRed, click on the links in the order below:
- 'UNL Admissions'
- 'Application Status'
Below is a summary of the document statuses that may appear on MyRED on Undergraduate Application Status (see screen shot example below):
Document statuses that may appear on MyRED on Undergraduate Application Status. Status and corresponding description listed.
|Status ||Description |
|Need document when available ||Document is not required for admissions, but will be required no later than the start of your first term at UNL. |
|Final document needed after completion/graduation ||UNL has a transcript that has in progress work on it. This document is complete for admission, but a final transcript with grades will be required at the start of your first term at UNL. Final High School transcripts must arrive with a high school graduation date. |
|Need document ||Your application is incomplete. We must receive this document prior to evaluating your application for admission. |
NOTE: To be considered official, all high school and college transcripts must arrive in sealed envelopes or may be transmitted via Docufide.