Nebraska Achievement Recognition Program
November 6, 2016
The Chancellor of the University of Nebraska–Lincoln would like to congratulate you on your academic success by inviting you and your guest(s) to help us celebrate and recognize your outstanding achievements.
This reception will highlight the academic accomplishments of high school students from diverse backgrounds throughout the Omaha area. The event will be held at the CenturyLink Center in downtown Omaha.
- A dessert reception will be provided for you and your guests at no cost.
- Please have your guest names available upon registration.
- Spanish translation headsets available. Please indicate your request in the Special Accommodations field of the registration form.
- Parking is in lots B & D. Cost to park is $8.00/vehicle.
- Additional details will be sent upon registration submission
|2:00 p.m.|| |
Check-in and Browsing Fair begins
Check in for the NEBRASKA Achievement Recognition Program will take place at the CenturyLink Center Omaha (455 North 10th St). During this time, you will have the opportunity to learn more about different colleges, programs, and majors offered at NEBRASKA by participating in the Browsing Fair.
|2:30 p.m.|| |
Doors open to the ballroom for the dessert reception
The dessert reception will be provided to guests at no cost. This will be an opportunity for guests to socialize and mingle with others in attendance.
|2:45 p.m.|| |
Browsing Fair ends
The Browsing Fair will close at 2:45 p.m. Students will then be encouraged to join others in the dessert reception and await the beginning of the formal recognition program.
|3:00 p.m.|| |
Formal program begins
The formal recognition program will highlight the academic accomplishments of high school students from diverse backgrounds throughout the Omaha area.