Nebraska Achievement Recognition Program
November 19, 2017
In recognition of your outstanding achievements and academic success, you are invited to attend a special reception designed to celebrate your many accomplishments.
At the NEBRASKA Achievement Recognition Program, you’ll be surrounded by the best and brightest high school students from diverse backgrounds throughout the Omaha area. The event will be held at the CenturyLink Center in downtown Omaha.
Space for this event is limited, so please RSVP by November 10.
- There is no cost to attend.
- Appetizers and desserts will be provided for you and your guests.
- In order to recognize as many students as possible, we ask that guests are limited to three per student.
- Parking is available at the CenturyLink Center in lots B and D. Cost is approximately $8 per vehicle.
- Spanish translation headsets will be offered at this event. If interested, please indicate your request in the Special Accommodations field in the online registration form.
- Additional details will be sent upon registration submission.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact the NEBRASKA Office of Admissions at 800-742-8800, ext. 2023.
|2:00 p.m.|| |
Check-In & Browsing Fair
Check in for the NEBRASKA Achievement Recognition Program will take place at the CenturyLink Center Omaha (455 North 10th St). During this time, you will have the opportunity to learn more about different colleges, programs, and majors offered at NEBRASKA by participating in the Browsing Fair. Appetizers and desserts will be provided to guests at no coast.
|3:00 p.m.|| |
The Browsing Fair will close at 2:45 p.m. The formal recognition program will highlight the academic accomplishments of high school students from diverse backgrounds throughout the Omaha area.