Group Visit Options
Bring a Group to Tour Campus
Group Visit Information
Group visits are specifically designed for students in 6th-12th grades.*
A group visit to the University of Nebraska‒Lincoln includes:
- Presentations on Admission & Scholarships
- Campus Tour
*Due to liability, we are not able to offer campus visits to students under 6th grade.
Days To Avoid When Scheduling Your Visit Day
To provide your group the ultimate campus visit, please refrain from scheduling your visit on the following days:
- March 7, 8, 15, 20–24, 29, 30
- April 4, 11, 12, 19, 25, 26, 27
- May 3, 10, 11
Note: Dates fill up everyday, so please wait for confirmation from our events team after registering before finalizing your plans.
First Generation Symposium
More than a third of college students are the first in the family to attend college. We're hosting a special event for prospective first generation college students to help prospective first-generation college students:
- Gain the access to resources for going to college.
- Meet others who are new to the college-going process.
- Explore what makes NEBRASKA a great place to start their story.
Interested in bringing your group to NEBRASKA? We have several group visit options including our College Access and Husker Weekday group visits!