Group Visit Options
Bring a Group to Tour Campus
Group Visit Information
Group visits are specifically designed for students in grades 6-12. *
A group visit at NEBRASKA includes:
- Presentations on admission requirements and scholarship opportunities
- A tour of campus
*For liability purposes, we are unable to offer campus visits to students under the 6th grade.
Days To Avoid When Scheduling Your Visit Day
To provide your group the ultimate campus visit, please refrain from scheduling your visit on the following days:
- October 4, 11, 18, 19, and 25
- November 1, 2, 7, 14, 15 and 28
- December 11–29
- January 1–5
- February 15
- March 6, 7, 19–23, 27, 28 and 29
- April 4, 17, 18, and 19
- May 9, 10, 15, 16 and 17
Note: Dates fill up every day, so please wait for confirmation from our Events team after registering before finalizing your plans.
First Generation Symposium
More than a third of college students are the first in their family to attend college. Each spring, we host a special event for prospective first generation college students to help them:
- Gain access to the resources that’ll help get them into college.
- Meet others who are new to the college-going process.
- Explore what makes NEBRASKA the best place to start their story.