Experience life at NEBRASKA
Excited to make your college decision? Husker Weekdays are free campus visit options held daily. By attending a Husker Weekday, you can experience firsthand what life is like as a student at NEBRASKA.
During your visit, you'll get to:
- Explore campus with a current NEBRASKA student as your guide.
- Learn about academic programs and resources.
- See what it's like to live in a residence hall.
- Learn about ways to get involved on campus.
- Find out important admissions, scholarship and financial aid information.
Because Husker Weekdays fill up quickly, we encourage you to reserve your spot early. Reservations are required for this event. Please reserve your spot before booking travel arrangements.
If you don’t want to register online, we’d be happy to help. Just give us a call at 402-472-4887.
|1:00 p.m.|| |
Get a “big picture” introduction to the University of Nebraska.
|1:30 p.m.|| |
Experience what life is like as a student at NEBRASKA. We'll walk the tour, so we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
|3:00 p.m.|| |
Students will meet with a Recruitment Coordinator to discuss, ask questions, and learn more about their academic interests as well as the many academic resources and opportunities available to them at NEBRASKA.
|4:00 p.m.|| |
Discuss the application process, scholarships and financial aid, and your next steps in the enrollment process.
- Event Coordinator: Jean Colligan
- Phone: 800.742.8800 ext. 4887