Experience life at NEBRASKA
Excited to make your college decision? Saturday Campus Visits are a free visit option for you to experience firsthand what life is like as a student at NEBRASKA. Saturday Campus Visits are open to high school juniors and seniors.
During your visit, you'll get to:
- Explore campus with a current NEBRASKA student as your guide.
- Learn about academic programs and resources.
- See what it's like to live in a residence hall.
- Learn about ways to get involved on campus.
- Find out important admissions, scholarship and financial aid information.
Because Saturday Visits fill up quickly, we encourage you to reserve your spot early. Reservations are required for this event. Please reserve your spot before booking travel arrangements.
|9:00 a.m.|| |
Welcome to NEBRASKA
Get a “big picture” introduction to the University of Nebraska.
|9:30 a.m.|| |
Experience what life is like as a student at NEBRASKA. We'll walk the tour, so we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
|11:00 a.m.|| |
The academics and value session includes general information about academic resources at NEBRASKA. If you would like an appointment with your specific interest area, please consider a Husker Weekday.
|11:30 a.m.|| |
Discuss the application process, scholarships and financial aid, and your next steps in the enrollment process.
|11:45 a.m.|| |
Optional: Lunch at Selleck Hall
Join us for free lunch on campus. Enjoy an all-you-can-eat lunch in one of our campus dining centers. Pick up your lunch ticket at check-in.
- Event Coordinator: Jean Colligan
- Phone: 800.742.8800 ext. 4887