Transfer Visit Options
Visit NEBRASKA before Transferring
How-To-Transfer Visit Days
How-to-transfer days are for prospective transfer students who are thinking about applying to Nebraska. These workshops are designed to assist you in:
- Learning about when to apply and the application process
- How transfer credit works at NEBRASKA
- Asking questions of representatives from your college/major area of interest
General Campus Visits
Available session choices are listed below as you plan your visit to NEBRASKA:
- Transfer Session – meet with an admissions counselor to answer any questions you might have about the admission process, transfer credit, scholarships and financial aid or the university.
- Campus Tour – see the campus and residential options including a peek at the University Apartments and residence halls.
- College Session – meet with an advisor from your college of interest.
- Lunch – Would you like to sample the food served in our campus dining facilities? You can obtain $5 lunch coupons from us.