Red Letter Days
Excited to make your college decision? Red Letter Days are an opportunity for you to explore college life at the University of Nebraska‒Lincoln during your senior or junior year of high school.
While you are are here, you'll get to:
- Explore campus with a current UNL student as your guide
- Check out your academic interest area's facilities
- See what it's like to live in a residence hall
- Learn how to get involved on campus
- Find out important admissions, scholarship and financial aid information
- If you are interested in any health-related fields, check out our Pre-Health Red Letter Day
$10.00 per person
Sorry, no refunds on program fees.
|Friday, December 5, 2014|
|Friday, February 6, 2015|
|Monday, February 16, 2015|
|Friday, February 20, 2015|
|Friday, February 27, 2015|
|Friday, March 13, 2015|
|Monday, March 16, 2015 |
|Monday, April 13, 2015|
|Friday, April 17, 2015|
|9:35 am||Academic Session I|
|10:10 am||Academic Session II|
|10:45 am||Being Successful at NEBRASKA|
|11:30 am||Lunch and Tour of Residence Halls|
|12:30 pm||Tour of Academic Facilities|
|1:30 pm||Browsing Fair and Student Engagement Sessions|
|2:30 pm||Special Tours|
A detailed schedule will be available the day of the event.
Pre-registration vs. Walk-in
Pre-registering saves you a spot for the day. It also allows us to prepare for your visit, ensuring you the best possible campus experience. To register:
- Select the appropriate registration button.
- If payment is required you will see a payment screen allowing credit/debit card payment.
- If an alternate form of payment is necessary you can contact the Office of Admissions directly.
Walk-in registration is open on a space available basis the day of the event. Pre-registering for events is strongly encouraged.
Liz Adams, Special Events Assistant Coordinator