Returning students must provide copies of transcripts for any college credit coursework completed outside of the University of Nebraska–Lincoln.
- Summer/Fall: May 1
- Spring: December 1
All holds will need to be cleared from your record before your application is considered. If you left the university because of academic dismissal, complete the Returning Student Questionnaire.
To be eligible for readmission consideration as a formerly dismissed University student, you must:
- Fulfill a mandatory period of 2 consecutive semesters of non-enrollment (summer sessions collectively count as one semester).
- Clear any holds on your record.
- Fill out the returning student application.
- Submit a Readmission Questionnaire.
- Submit final transcripts to document completion of course work and the grade(s) earned (when applicable).
Additional dismissed readmit information as outlined by the University Registrar can be found here.
Already Have a Bachelor's Degree?
If you've already completed an undergraduate degree and are looking to continue your education at Nebraska, you will need to fill out the Second Undergraduate Degree Intent form.
International students have additional requirements and information.
Revocation of Admission and/or Degree
Admission to or a degree awarded from the University may be revoked for: Fraud; misrepresentation; violation of University standards in obtaining the degree; serious violation committed by an applicant or student prior to course enrollment, matriculation, or graduation; or other significant infractions endangering the safety and/or well-being of the university community.