Review NEBRASKA NOW admission requirements and apply online now.
Review the requirements and process below, or get started now by completing your application online—make sure to select the “Visiting” option under “Type of Degree”.
To participate in the NEBRASKA Now program, you must:
- Be in high school (grades 9-12)
- Be ready for the challenge of a college class
Do you get good grades (about a B-average or above)? Are you ready to push yourself? Don’t let the idea of college intimidate you if you think you’re ready. Many high school students have succeeded at UNL in the past. With personal academic coaches, we’re here to help you do your best.
Nebraska Now Application Process
1. Apply as a “Visiting Student” on UNL’s online application.
Why am I a visiting student? Visiting students are those who want to take a few classes but not enroll in full degree program (yet). Since you’re still in high school, this is the perfect option for you.
2. Make sure to check “yes” to the question that asks if you are participating in the NEBRASKA Now program.
3. Pay the $45 application fee.
Other than what is included on the application, there’s no other documentation you will be required to provide.
Please note that each application is only good for one term (fall, spring, or summer). If you plan to participate in NEBRASKA now for multiple terms, you must apply separately for each one.