Your Scholarship Statement is what the university uses to award leadership, service and diversity scholarships. To become eligible, you must be admitted and submit your Scholarship Statement by February 1.
Submitting Your Scholarship Statement
Your first step is to apply to Nebraska. You can submit your Scholarship Statement with your application if you’re ready. You can also wait and come back here to submit it any time before February 1, 2022.
What to Write About
We want to see who you are and acknowledge you for your accomplishments and character that go beyond the classroom.
Use up to 500 words to tell us a story about any of the following:
- The experiences that have shaped you as a person.
- The family or community circumstances you’ve overcome.
- Your leadership or service experiences.
- Your career goals.
- Examples of your commitment to help your family or underserved communities.
- Experiences you’ve had with the global community.