The University Honors Program provides high-ability students in any of our 150+ programs the opportunity to make the most of their college experience through challenging coursework and a customizable education.
As a University Honors student, you will:
- Live in Honors housing and join a community of motivated student leaders on campus.
- Work 1-to-1 with faculty on unique coursework and undergraduate research projects.
- Gain eligibility for Honors-specific scholarships.
- Collaborate with student mentors.
- Engage in unique experiential learning opportunities.